Melanie Hartmann

Monday, March 10, 2008

Check this out!

http://www.freshlanestores.com/

One is now open in Lewisville on Round Grove road just before Vista RidgeMall.

This company is headquartered in Flower Mound.

Per one of our clients and I quote:

"I would love it if I could get a gallon of milk WITHOUT having to:- unbuckle 2 car seats- rezip coats that little Houdini's figured out how to unzip while strapped in car seat- yell "stand here and don't move, there are cars here."- yell "stop trying to get away from me. You will hold my hand until we get into the store."- corral kids through aisles to get milk while avoiding toys and candy- repeat steps in reverse ending with buckling 2 car seats!"

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home